Productions Plus is seeking reliable, outgoing & professional Docents & Conference Ambassadors to represent a technology brand at a high-profile tech conference.
Paid Training: Training is in-person on-site on September 18th-19th
Program Schedule: Event days are September 21st-23rd, with a potential shift on September 20th as well.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Rate: $25.00 per hour for Docents. $20.00 for Conference Ambassadors.
This position is W2 employment status with OT opportunities.
Job Description (Docent/Conference Ambassador)
- Greet and welcome guests/ attendees. Always be smiling! Pump up the energy!
- Engage with guests in the event space, have fun speaking about various activations with attendees, encourage them to participate.
- Assist with line management, keynote load-ins, directional assistance etc. when needed.
- Proactively reach out to a Supervisor or area lead to find answers to questions for which you may not have an answer. Communicate any issues to your Supervisor in real-time.
- Follow client and venue safety protocols as directed. Follow Productions Plus directives such as expected behavior, clock in/out procedures, etc.
Additional Duties (Docent)
- Learn and retain high-level event details to be able to have informed conversation with guests, such as when and where a keynote takes place, etc.
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable with the event app on an iPad, and use the app as a resource to help answer questions.
- Check iPad in/out with your Supervisor every day- you are responsible for the device issued to you each day.
Job Requirements (Docent/Conference Ambassador):
- Brand Ambassador/ promotional experience
- Similar customer service/ concierge/ hospitality experience preferred
- Friendly and energetic personality who loves talking with people/event attendees
- Professional, reliable, and positive attitude
- Ability to learn, study, and retain event information
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Smartphone access
- Must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated by September 17th. Candidates must be able to submit their vaccination card and it will be verified for authenticity.
- Must have negative Covid-19 test 48 hours prior to your first scheduled workday