Productions Plus is looking to hire a driven and resourceful recruiter for our Engagement Marketing division.
Position Summary: Responsibilities include recruitment across several demonstration programs, with primary focus on hard to staff areas. We seek an organized recruiter who can handle a high volume of talent requests from multiple accounts. An ideal candidate will think creatively on how to source and engage new talent pools in new markets nationwide.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in recruitment and social media networking. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must.
- Responsible for recruiting external staff for various demonstration programs
- Registering and monitoring talent pool in CRM data base
- Responsible for job postings, interviewing and resourcing new areas for postings
- Participates in all department meetings
- Contributes to conversations, drawing upon research or other relevant experience to bring new recruitment ideas to the table
- Exhibits recruitment skills, including social media research and understanding
- Works alongside and takes direction from the Executive Director
- Workload may include weekends and travel
- Accurately measures and tracks the amount of staff recruited versus the request
- Adheres to timelines and deadlines
- Creating and maintaining a list of outlets utilized for recruitment
- Other applicable duties as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Tech savvy
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Leads by example
- Relevant recruitment and social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Some travel may be required
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.