Productions Plus is seeking to hire a dedicated, tech savvy Market Specialist in the surrounding New England area. The pay rate for this opportunity is $25/hour (also will earn commission incentives during retail shifts) and W-2 status employment.
Market Specialist Job Description
Independent, Proactive, Driven and Strategic describes the perfect candidate for this position. Market Specialists are focused on creating relationships with store managers, supporting the regional business and ensuring that all merchandising is up to the client standards. The Market Specialist will visit in-store accounts weekly in the area and conducting spot checks and product demonstration visits on weekends. The ideal candidate has some retail or merchandising background and is able to work independently.
- Understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Word, iPad device, Excel, and Email
- Team oriented individual with good listening skills
- Strong, effective problem solver
- Outgoing personality with a strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to print marketing materials and collateral on own (Reimbursed with receipt only)
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
- Be available weekends and during clients peak periods: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Q4 (October – December) including Black Friday weekend
Mileage Reimbursement – Where Applicable
Must be pre-approved by client. If you qualify for mileage reimbursement, you will be paid at the current rate of $0.58 per mile or the variable rate based on federal guidelines as defined by the IRS. Home to your first stop you will not be paid mileage. You are paid for mileage throughout the day when multiple stops are involved.
- Example A: 1 store visit: you are not paid mileage
- Example B: 3 store visits: You are paid for Mileage from home to stop 1 not paid, mileage from stop 1 to stop 2 is paid, mileage from last stop home, not paid.
- Special Events: You must travel a minimum of 45 miles each way before mileage can be considered.