Productions Plus is seeking to hire a dedicated, tech savvy Field Manager in the Boston Metro Area. The pay rate for this opportunity is $25/hour (also will earn commission incentives during retail shifts) and W-2 status employment.
Field Manager Job Description
Independent, Proactive, Driven and Strategic describes the perfect candidate for this position. Field Managers are focused on creating relationships with store managers, supporting the regional business, and ensuring that all merchandising is up to brand standards. The Field Manager will visit in-store accounts weekly in the area and conducting spot checks and product demonstration visits on weekends. The ideal candidate has some retail or merchandising background and is able to work independently.
- Lead demonstration program within the region by training other Sales Advisors where needed, promoting best practices within the market, sharing on the Facebook Ambassadors page by posting tips and general store feedback, be a team leader and mentor the Sales Advisors in your region, and maintaining flawless execution of demo days to ensure a premium customer experience and maximize sales performance.
- Additional Regional Support- Refresher trainings, Mentorship calls, and store spot checks during demo hours as requested
- In-Store demonstrations- required, in addition to your Field Manager hours, the expectation is to execute as many demonstrations as your schedule allows in addition to Field Manager hours
- Execute merchandising strategy with POS materials to increase brand awareness and visibility in retail stores
- Collaborate with retail partners, store managers, and associates to make sure team is properly trained and can communicate the features and benefits of brand products to customers
- Attend, promote, represent and properly document brand at Retail Demos, VIP Events, private store events, and tradeshows for both consumer and commercial customers
- Marketing materials are to be found at each POS location. Should there be any additional marketing materials needed to complete the visit, the Field Manager will make arrangements with Regional Sales Manager and Account Manager before the scheduled visit to assure there is sufficient time with shipping directly to the POS location or Field Manager’s home. If travel accommodations need to be made due to the number of materials needed, the Field Manager should propose and make those arrangements via their Account Manager.
- Support, activate, and train other sales channels, including POS locations outside demo doors
- Service and develop relationships with existing accounts, store managers, and employees to increase support for the Brand
- Integrate seamlessly within the sales team to provide feedback, strategy, and recommendations based upon activity within the field
- Complete all requests from your direct Account Manager in a timely manner (within that week). If you are unable to complete them, this must be communicated in advance
- Guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week during active months
- Understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
- Team-oriented individual with good listening skills
- Strong, effective problem solver
- Outgoing personality with a strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to print marketing materials and collateral on own (Reimbursed with receipt only)
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs
- Be available weekends and during client’s peak periods: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Q4 (October – December) including Black Friday weekend