Productions Plus is looking for a dynamic and self-motivate individual to fill our Account Manager role in our Detroit office.
Position Summary: Driven and client service-oriented program manager for in-store retail demonstrations. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of assigned program; internally and externally acting as day-to-day client & talent liaison.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in account management and retail/experiential marketing. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for the retail/experiential world is preferred.
· Responsible for obtaining a clear understanding of Client direction and strategy
· Responsible for staying abreast of experiential events, competitive landscape and trends within the retail space
· Participates in all Client and agency partner meetings and calls. Manages the flow of information to the relevant P+ teams
· Contributes to conversations, drawing upon experience to bring new ideas to the table
· Exhibit sales skills, including growth within program(s) managed
· Lends experience and expertise to Client discussions regarding the retail environment, interactive components.
· Manages recap reports and works with talent in the field to effectively capture competitive activity to report back to Client
· Uses leadership skills to train and develop talent who take the initiative, and who have the desire, to be leaders on the floor; providing the necessary tools and guidance to staff in the field
· Maintains open lines of communication with the Client to keep them updated on current program status, team dynamics and other relevant issues that will affect budget
· Accountable for a successful program execution, working closely with all demonstrators to maximize results; continuously monitors activities and develops an action plan when needed to solve any issues
· May travel in support of the program and events as needed, will include weekends
· Accurately manages proposals in accordance with budgetary requirements
· Adheres to timelines and budget constraints
· Builds and maintains strong and long-lasting client relationships
· Ensures timely and successful delivery of business objectives according to Client satisfaction
· Participates in and documents notes in Client meetings, updates project logs as needed
· Develops and manages all customer-specific details including but not limited to timelines, product specifications and sample tracking
· Identifies and streamlines processes to keep identified accounts performing optimally
· Analyzes Client needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifies projects and scopes potential solutions
· Other applicable duties, as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes
· Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
· Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
· Good sense of humor
· Ability to collaborate, delegate and take the lead
· Lead by example
· Relevant account servicing experience in fields related to retail, events and talent
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
· Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
· Capacity for teamwork
· Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
- Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s (after 90 probationary period)
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.