Productions Plus is a full-service talent management organization looking to fulfill an administrative role within our creative services division. Our agency has been in business for 37 years and is Detroit’s largest talent agency. Our clients included several Detroit production companies as well as automotive OEMs. This position requires some accounting skills as well as a highly organized person who can easily multi task. You will be exposed to three divisions within our organization and work with our wardrobe/creative services team on a daily basis. This position is ideal for a candidate with a background in accounting or retail management operations.
- Maintain organization of all purchases and orders within the department by client and event
- Reconcile all monthly credit card statements: each Wardrobe Manager’s American Express, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus cards
- Creation of documents to track every transaction by client
- Reconcile wardrobe purchases and returns to match the proposals for each client
- Balance the Reconciliations in the Wardrobe Department with the project code statements from Accounting
- Submit Reconciliations/Invoices/Receipts monthly for select clients
- Constant tracking and updates of purchases & credits for the clients that will be billed seasonally
- Maintain all incoming talent reimbursement submissions and prepare them for Accounting to be submitted each month
- Communicate with talent to follow-up on missing information submitted for reimbursements
- Organization of invoices from Direct Bill dry cleaners
- Creation of campaigns and tracking of purchase orders
- Weekly forecast of spending for all clients
- Assist in the process of boxing and shipping
- Continuous improvement of the billing and tracking processes to create a smooth transition of documentation to the Accounting Department
- Assist the accounting team with additional tasks as requested
Skills and Key Attributes
- Understanding of basic accounting practices
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to collaborate, delegate and take the lead
- Leads by example
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
African AmericanP/EEO Statement
- Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s (after 90 probationary period)
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.