Wardrobe & Creative Service Director
Productions Plus- The Talent Shop
Productions Plus – The Talent Shop is the largest talent agency in the Midwest serving thousands of actors and a multitude of clients nationwide. Our Director of Creative Services manages our wardrobe division and is responsible for working with clients to communicate a specific brand message to potential consumers. The Wardrobe & Creative Services Director will serve as the manager to a team of four wardrobe department managers and will be the key liaison between the division and the company. Ideal candidates should have a fashion/retail background and a core competence in organizational and management skills. We are seeking someone who is process oriented, team centric and highly motivated and passionate about fashion and its role in brand association.
Core Wardrobe Manager/Director Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage, mentor and motivate a team of managers (4)
- Understand process documentation and flow for all core deliverables
- Work as a liaison between department store contacts and agency to select, order and distribute wardrobe to over 700 talent per season – cultivate & maintain relationships with retail store & vendor contacts
- Research display properties & advertising messaging to coordinate wardrobe look for key automotive clients- create a “look/brand/feel” per client
- Present wardrobe options as applicable with department store rep to clients
- Prepare wardrobe proposals to client
- Set up purchase orders, size coordination, wardrobe checklists for each team / talent
- Coordinate all incoming wardrobe and designate best distribution process
- Establish guidelines for overall look of each team, including; alterations, accessories etc.
- Maintain monthly seasonal reimbursement submissions for dry-cleaning, alterations & shipments w/ Wardrobe Billing Specialist
- Work with Engagement Marketing clients or other clients within agency to provide key wardrobe as needed
- Oversee professional photography documentation for use in client presentations, office use, website etc.
- Availability on weekends, some holidays and off hours for urgent client/talent needs
- Strong skill set within Office Suite for all documents and deliverables- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficient
- Sales experience/ retail experience (3 years minimum)
- Strong verbal communication, writing, visual presentation and client service skills
- Some travel- about 20% of year; seasonal emphasis with 15% from April-September
- Manage multiple projects from beginning to end, including concept, design and layout
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and vendors
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Work with other divisions to implement creative options for clients and agency as needed
Excellent Benefits including Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance,Flexible Spending Account (Health & Dependent Care), 401k.