Productions Plus is seeking reliable, outgoing & professional sales ambassadors to represent a luxury coffee brand in high-end retailers.
This position is offered year round and is an ongoing, steady part-time job mostly weekends.
Paid Training: Training is online for approximately 5 hours.
Program Schedule: Consistent weekend shifts available. Typically Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 12P to 4P. Those on-boarded must be able to commit to at least 4 weekend “days” per month. Closer to the holiday months – Thursdays, Fridays, and Mondays may be available to pick up.
· Conveying the features and functions of espresso machines while focusing on sales
· Educating customers on the brand — Coffee, Machines, and Club
· Merchandising the machines and display
· Cleaning up the machines at the end of shift
· Send in daily results to agency and client website
Please note: this program is currently product focused, no sampling is involved, PPE will be provided.
· Previous retail, sales, or promotional experience is required
· Friendly and energetic personality who loves talking with customers
· Professional and reliable
· Consistent weekend availability
· Have access to a computer and printer to complete weekly reporting.
Rate: $19-22 per hour depending on experience level and location. This program is staffed nationwide and pay rate varies per state. This position is W2 employment status with opportunity for commission per machine sold.
- Boise, ID
- Meridian, ID
- Issaquah, WA
- Lynnwood, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Tukwila, WA
- Mount Vernon, NY
- Bedford, NH
- Gilbert, AZ
- Littleton, CO
- Palo Alto, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Dublin, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Wilmington, NC
- Ann Arbor, MI
Fill out the form below to apply. If a no location listed is near you, please still submit an application, open locations are constantly changing and our team of recruiters will reach out to you.