Productions Plus- The Talent Shop is looking for an Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist.
We are looking for an individual to join our team of Accounts Receivable Specialists in performing all aspects of the invoicing process. Candidate must be an Excel Guru who has a keen eye for details. We are looking for accuracy, the ability to multi task and meet strict deadlines. You will also access accounting software programs (Intacct) to process these business transactions. Ultimately, as a successful Billing Specialist, you will ensure that the company’s daily invoicing, for your clients, run accurately and effectively. This position reports to the Director of Accounting.
- Review proposals, contracts and purchase orders for project costing
- Prepare Internal Excel documents for account management using pivot tables.
- Collect, review and prepare weekly invoicing to the clients
- Issue invoices with back up detail and send them to customers
- Analyze projects to ensure all costs and revenue is accounted for.
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Report on activity to upper management
- Various other accounting duties as needed
- Adobe PDF and Excel
- 2-3 years of proven accounting experience, preferably as an accounts receivable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Excel Mastery
- Competency in MS Office, CRM, SharePoint, and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree or relevant certification
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
- Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s (after 90 probationary period)
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.