Productions Plus is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a hybrid remote/in-office role at our Bingham Farms, MI location.
We are seeking the perfect candidate to join our team of Accounts Receivable Specialists in performing all aspects of the invoicing process. Candidate must be an Excel Guru who has a keen eye for detail, strives for accuracy, can multitask, and meet strict deadlines. Our agency utilizes Intacct accounting software to process these business transactions. A successful Billing Specialist will ensure that the company’s daily invoicing for our clients runs accurately and effectively.
Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must.
This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review proposals, contracts and purchase orders for project costing
- Prepare Internal Excel documents for account management using pivot tables
- Collect, review and prepare weekly invoicing to the clients
- Issue invoices with back up detail and send them to customers
- Analyze projects to ensure all costs and revenue is accounted for.
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Report on activity to upper management
- Various other accounting duties as needed
- Expert Excel and Adobe PDF user
Skills and Key Attributes:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time and moving parts
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure, and organizations skills
- Capacity for teamwork, especially in hybrid in-office/at-home work environment
- Good sense of humor
- 2-3 years of proven accounting experience, preferably as an accounts receivable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Excel Mastery
- Competency in MS Office, CRM, SharePoint, and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree or relevant certification is preferred
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere
- 15 Paid holidays
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one day off for your Birthday.
- 2 paid days to volunteer
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.