Full Time Position: Plano Office
Account Coordinator, Automotive Events
Productions Plus – The Talent Shop
Productions Plus – The Talent Shop is a talent agency that specializes in Live Event staffing for a variety of clients. With offices in Detroit, Dallas, New York, Nashville, and southern California, we have long-term partnerships with major automotive, consumer products, tradeshow, tv/film, and modeling clients nationwide
Our Account Coordinator will work in our Automotive Division, and focus on a multitude of marketing and sponsorship events for our automotive clients. Working with our Account Managers, this role plays a key part in executing high-profile events across the country, and staffing our automotive product specialists and brand ambassadors to best represent clients and their brands. Our successful Account Coordinators are highly motivated, client service-oriented, very organized and process-oriented, team centric, and passionate about the people and brands we represent.
Responsibilities include supporting all aspects of talent/product specialist management for automotive clients.
Ideal candidates will have had some exposure to client services/customer service, a can-do attitude, proactive energy, an out-going demeanor, the ability to learn quickly, a strong sense of teamwork, and a sharp eye for detail. Prior experience with live event marketing is preferred, but not required.
With guidance from a Manager:
- Maintains accuracy of all account-related documents
- Works with clients and manager to plan and execute Events, which includes creating proposals, working within budgets, booking Talent, booking travel, and managing all aspects of staffing the event
- Supports Manager in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the Account
- Enters relevant documents and information into CRM database
- Supports Manager with talent communication
- Edits applicable documents prior to review of Manager to send to clients
- Prepares event info sheets, billings, other account management documents needed for talent
- Develops and maintains working-level knowledge of direct clients and their brands
- Develops and builds knowledge of the general auto industry, news, trends, etc.
- Works to understand client direction and strategy as part of growth in position
- Occasionally travels in support of auto shows and events, which may include weekends
- Available as needed to be “on call” on evenings and weekends, depending on Event activations and schedule
- Adheres to timelines and budget constraints
- Identifies and streamlines processes to keep identified accounts performing optimally
- Other office duties as assigned (35%)
Skills and Key Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills; Presentation skills also preferred
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and take full responsibility when delegated
- Confidence and flexibility, works within structure while being adaptable to changes
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Travel will be required
Excellent Benefits including Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (Health & Dependent Care), 401k.