Job Title: Account Coordinator / Automotive Events
Department: Experiential Marketing
Reports To: Director
Position Summary: Driven and client service-oriented account coordinator for automotive brand/s. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of automotive events with the possibility of some auto shows, talent/product specialist management for client brand’s participation in U.S. based events; externally acting as day-to-day client & talent liaison and internally working with a team of multiple support staff across various departments.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in account management, in automotive marketing. Familiarity with automotive brands and their products; auto events/exhibits/auto shows and their operations are required. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for the automotive world is preferred.
- Responsible for obtaining a clear understanding of Client direction and strategy
- Responsible for staying abreast of the automotive industry, competitive landscape and trends within the automotive space
- Participates in all Client and agency partner meetings and calls. Manages the flow of information to relevant P+ Director
- Contributes to conversations, drawing upon automotive or other relevant experience to bring new ideas to the table
- Exhibits sales skills, including growth within program(s) managed
- Manages personal workload to maximize efficiencies in areas of automotive talent/Product Specialist (PS) travel itineraries, PS Info Sheet development, PS travel, budget tracking, invoicing, wardrobe, and lead generation
- Manages event recap reports and works with talent in the field to effectively capture competitive activity to report back to Client
- Ensures Talent on-boarding process is complete and background screening and MVR process review are completed based on team longevity and position
- Facilitates all Paychex processes are followed and accurate to ensure proper payment schedule and practices are compliant with State labor laws
- Uses leadership skills to train and develop talent who take the initiative, and who have the desire, to be leaders on the floor; providing talent the necessary tools and guidance to lead a team
- Maintains open lines of communication with the Client to keep them updated on current show status, team dynamics and other relevant issues that will affect budget or upcoming event rosters
- Accountable for a successful event activations, working closely with all lead talent to maximize results; continuously monitors activities and develops an action plan when needed to solve any issues
- Works alongside and takes direction from the Account Director
- Travels in support of events as needed, may include weekends
- Accurately manages event proposals in accordance with budgetary requirements
- Adheres to timelines and budget constraints
- Builds and maintains strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Ensures timely and successful delivery of business objectives according to Client satisfaction
- Participates in and documents notes in Client meetings, updates project logs as needed
- Develops and manages all customer-specific details including but not limited to timelines, product specifications and sample tracking
- Identifies and streamlines processes to keep identified accounts performing optimally
- Other applicable duties as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to collaborate, delegate and take the lead
- Leads by example
- Relevant account servicing experience in fields related to auto shows, events and talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or work in entertainment industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Some travel will be required
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s
- PTO starting package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.