Account Manager – Automotive Division
Responsibilities include managing operational aspects of event execution of experiential marketing events and auto shows for a major automotive manufacturer, acting as an operational liaison for the account team and internally working with a team of multiple support staff across various departments.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in process and account operations. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must.
Specific Job Description:
- Responsible for supporting the account director, including the administrative tasks associated with managing events and teams.
- Prepare and send seasonal/event booking agreements and other needed preseason documents.
- Assist with team training preparation – i.e.: travel coordination, onsite support, supplies, set up and signage.
- Source local talent for events.
- Book talent travel with AMEX for all events/shows – includes assisting talent with issues relating to travel.
- Manages the billing of all talent and travel.
- Works with Account Director on wardrobe distribution to team.
- Responsible for producing pre-event documentation for talent.
- Assist Account Director as required.
- Post event reporting.
Skills and Key Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures.
- Sense of Urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition.
- Good sense of humor
- Leads by example.
- Relevant account servicing experience in fields related to travel and communication.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility.
- Confidence, flexibility, structure, and organizations skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
- Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s (after 90 probationary period)
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.