Full Time Position: Plano Office
Productions Plus – The Talent Shop
Productions Plus is hiring an Account Manager based in Plano, TX to join our automotive
Productions Plus – The Talent Shop is a full-service talent management agency with offices in Michigan, Texas, California, Tennessee and New York. We provide talent for auto shows, trade shows, conventions, automotive marketing events, ride and drives, dealership meetings, promotions and product demonstrations. Our core areas of business are Automotive, Engagement Marketing and Theatrical.
We are seeking a driven and client service-oriented Account Director who will be based in Plano, TX to facilitate staffing at auto shows, ride and drives, and events for an automotive client. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of staffing shows and events, along with talent/product specialist management for client brand’s participation in U.S. based shows and events; externally acting as day-to-day client & talent liaison and internally working with a team of multiple support staff across various departments.
You must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in the role. Ideally, you will need minimal training and have proven prior experience in account management and/or automotive marketing. Have familiarity with automotive brands and their products, as well as the operations of events/exhibits/auto shows. You can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for the automotive world is preferred.
Functions of the job
- Responsible for obtaining a clear understanding of client direction and strategy
- Accountable for successful show and event activations, working closely with all talent to maximize results; continuously monitors activities and develops an action plan when needed to solve any issues
- Lends experience and expertise to client discussions regarding the experiential event environment, interactive components, wardrobe and consumer data and trends
- Manages personal workload to maximize efficiencies in areas of automotive talent/Product Specialist (PS) travel itineraries, communication of event information, PS travel, budget tracking, invoicing, wardrobe, and lead generation
- Maintains open lines of communication with the client to keep them updated on current event status, team dynamics and other relevant issues that will affect budget or upcoming event rosters
- Develops and manages all customer-specific details including but not limited to timelines, cost
tracking and event details
- Manages event recap reports and works with talent in the field to effectively capture competitive activity to report back to client
- Works alongside and takes direction from General Manager
- Travels in support of shows and events as needed, may include weekends
- Accurately manages proposals in accordance with budgetary requirements
- Adheres to timelines and budget constraints
- Builds and maintains strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Ensures timely and successful delivery of business objectives according to Client satisfaction
- Participates in and documents notes in client meetings, updates project logs as needed
- Researches and develops pricing to create new client proposals, as needed
- Participates in all client and agency partner meetings and calls. Manages the flow of information to relevant P+ managers
- Uses leadership skills to train and develop talent who take the initiative, and who have the desire, to be leaders on the floor; providing talent the necessary tools and guidance to lead a team
- Responsible for staying abreast of the automotive industry, competitive landscape and trends within the automotive space
- Contributes to conversations, drawing upon automotive or other relevant experience to bring new ideas to the table
- Exhibits sales skills, including growth within program(s) managed
- Other applicable duties as assigned
Your background & skills
- Ability to multi-task with appropriate sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Driven to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to collaborate, delegate and take the lead
- Leads by example
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confident, flexible, structured and organized
- Strong capability for teamwork
- Relevant account servicing experience in fields related to auto shows, events and talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or work in entertainment industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills **job duties are very heavily based in excel and PPT**
- Willing and eager to travel
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.