Position Summary: Assertive, Independent, Proactive, Driven and Strategic describes the perfect candidate for this position. Account Management includes managing all aspects of the assigned client within the Engagement Marketing Department. Acting as day-to-day client & talent liaison and internally working with a team of multiple support staff within the department.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in recruitment, social media networking and account/project management. Ideal candidate can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must. Some budget management and expansion of current client services offered, is required.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing external staff for various events
- Responsible for job postings. Interviewing candidates via skype or facetime
- Proactive project management approach-Ability to analyze staff progress and articulate suggested program improvements
- Participates in all department meetings
- Provides client will regular updates; daily and weekly status reports
- Maintaining rosters
- Clear concise communications with clients and talent
- Effectively schedule staff who have experience in the field associated with the demo
- Ensure talent receives all pertinent information for a successful demo
- Communicate talent information to the client. Bio, photos, contact information
- Workload may include after-hours weekday/weekends and travel
- Consistently achieves 98% or better fulfillment rate
- Analyze Budgets: Revenue, Gross Profit
- Talent Development- Ensure talent are fully trained and provide mentorship when needed
- Continuous contact with retailers-Spot checks on talent performance
- Develop key metrics to measure talent performance
- Quarterly market visits
- Ability to effectively present quarterly, yearly updates on assigned workload
- May be responsible for training and/or managing internal employees
- Adheres to timelines and deadlines
- Other applicable duties as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Leads by example
- Relevant recruitment and social media experience
- Retail or Experiential event experience
- Project Management background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Some travel may be required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
- Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s (after 90 probationary period)
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.