Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Account Coordinator
Department: Experiential Marketing
Reports To: Group Manager
Position Summary: Driven and service-oriented Account Coordinator. Responsibilities include project management support within the Engagement Marketing department. Acting as day-to-day talent liaison and internally working as administrative support of the Account Manager(s).
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates will need minimal training and will have proven prior experience in recruitment, social media networking and administrative support. Ideal candidate can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must. This is not a typical office gig. This is a M-F office hours + on call availability on weekends / holidays for troubleshooting and restaffing needs for weekend events and staff. This role is partial office and work-from-home.
• Maintaining team / brand ambassador roster
• Understanding of experiential marketing and retail marketing
• Create and submit weekly data reports to client
• Assisting with recruitment, job postings and first round screenings
• Must be able to act as on call liasion on weekends / holidays for event needs
• Bi-weekly reports to direct manager
• Clear concise communications with team / talent
• Effectively scheduling staff who have experience in the field associated with the event or demo
• Manage, create and send booking agreements
• Ensure talent receives all pertinent information for a successful event/demo
• Workload may include after-hours weekday/weekends and travel
• Consistently achieves 95% or better execution rate
• Responsible for payroll reports and submissions bi-monthly
• Processing payroll
• Adheres to timelines and deadlines
• Other applicable duties as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes
• Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
• Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
• Good sense of humor
• Ability to collaborate with team members
• Leads by example
• Relevant recruitment and social media experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred but not required
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines and take over responsibility
• Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
• Capacity for teamwork
• Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
• Some travel may be required
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Paid holiday’s
- PTO starting package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one birthday day off
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.