Position Summary: The Intern will be assisting with the day-to-day functions and operations in the Wardrobe and Creative Services Department.
Ideal candidates will be familiar with men’s and women’s garments and sizing. Students studying fashion design, retail, or merchandising and able to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment will benefit greatly from this opportunity. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is plus; a passion for fashion is a must.
Skills and Duties
- Excellent driving record and reliable transportation
- Good sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and attention to detail
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Pick up wardrobe orders from various stores (mileage to be reimbursed)
- Return garments after presentations that were not selected; ensure that they are returned in the same condition that they were purchased in
- Ensure that all returns are made in a timely basis – taking note of store deadlines & policies
- Keep track of any incoming / outgoing receipts so they can be input on spreadsheets (list team & item for job coding)
- Check incoming wardrobe against POs
- Designate garment sizes per team member based on POs / size charts to compile complete outfits by team. Include all paper work for each team member
- Fill in check sheets with correct sizes designated per talent
- Pack wardrobe into shipping boxes