Audio/Visual Assistant Internship
Position Summary: Responsibilities include recording and downloading talent A/V files, supporting actor auditions and assisting with Theatrical department activities.
Ideal candidates will be able to work calmly and productively in a fast-paced and energetic environment. Candidates should be able to problem-solve and meet tight deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork driven attitude is a must; a passion for movies, television and theatre is preferred.
Skills and Key Attributes
- Computer literate
- Experience uploading and downloading computer files
- Background in IT support / Data administration
- Experience with video editing software
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills