General Administration Internship
Position Summary: Responsibilities include managing many aspects of office administration; record keeping, phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication.
Ideal candidates will be proactive and willing to learn many aspects of the business. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for marketing and events is preferred.
Skills and Key Attributes
• Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
• Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
• Good sense of humor
• Classes in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
• Capacity for teamwork • Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills