Productions Plus is seeking a Wardrobe Coordinator for a hybrid remote/in-office role in our Bingham Farms, MI office.
The Wardrobe Account Coordinator will support the process of selecting, ordering, and distributing wardrobe for talent working live events. Ideal candidates should have a fashion/retail background and a core competence in organizational and management skills. We are seeking someone who is process oriented, team centric and highly motivated and passionate about fashion and its role in brand association.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for the fashion and live event industries is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive, designate, hang and steam daily incoming shipments
- Coordinate and facilitate shipments daily
- Pick up / return samples and merchandise
- Support client presentation needs for Senior Wardrobe Account Manager (steam, pack, organize, pull)
- Communicate with Senior Wardrobe Manager if sizes are not available for solutions
- Know men’s & women’s sizing based off talent measurements for re-designation
- Coordinate, facilitate exchanges on store level
- Assist with wardrobe pulls and shops for client needs
- Utilize purchase orders to assist with wardrobe distribution during talent trainings
- Follow proposals and return extras once exchanges are facilitated
- Maintain overall office organization and flow
- Support in-office corporate initiatives as needed
Skills and Key Attributes
- Strong verbal communication, writing, visual presentation, and client service skills
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and desire to take on additional responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure, and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork, especially in hybrid in-office/at-home work environment
- Good sense of humor
- Sales experience/ retail experience (3 years minimum)
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Some travel – about 20% of year; seasonal emphasis with 15% from April-September
- Availability on weekends, some holidays and off hours for urgent client/talent needs
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What We Offer:
- This is a full-time exempt salaried position with a salary range of $45,000.00-$60,000.00 annually.
- A friendly team atmosphere
- 16 Paid holidays
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one day off for your Birthday for your first year.
- 1 additional day off for Philanthropy
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance after 90 days
- $15,000.00 employer paid life insurance policy