Job Title: Account Coordinator / Automotive Events
Productions Plus is seeking an Automotive Account Coordinator for a hybrid remote/in-office role at our Bingham Farms, MI location. Flexibility in job location can be discussed for the right candidate.
Driven and client service-oriented account coordinator for automotive brand/s. Responsibilities include supporting Account Managers in managing all aspects of talent staffing and management for automotive events throughout the U.S. and internally working with a team of multiple support staff across various departments.
The candidate must possess the ability and experience to be immediately effective in their role. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an ability for diplomacy and efficacy under pressure and successful compliance with tight/multiple deadlines. A proactive, can-do, teamwork-driven attitude is a must; a passion for the live event industry is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports multiple Account Managers in executing staffing for events such as trade shows, conferences, racing events, and a variety of others.
- Assists in recruiting and managing staff including travel arrangements, booking agreements and various other support tasks.
- Facilitates Paycom payroll processes to ensure accuracy and proper payment.
- Adheres to timelines and budget constraints.
- Completes other applicable duties as assigned.
Skills and Key Attributes
- Drive to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and direct disposition
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and desire to take on additional responsibility
- Confidence, flexibility, structure and organization skills
- Capacity for teamwork, especially in hybrid in-office/at-home work environment
- Good sense of humor
- Relevant account service experience in industries related to live event production or talent recruitment/management
- Background with HRIS systems preferred (ideally Paycom)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PPT) skills
- Some travel will be required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What We Offer:
- This is a full-time nonexempt hourly position with an annual salary range of $50,000.00-$60,000.00
- A friendly team atmosphere
- 16 Paid holidays
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one day off for your Birthday for your first year
- 1 additional day off for Philanthropy
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance after 90 days
- Employer paid $15,000 life insurance policy